5/19/08

We Love to Dress Up









5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Adorable pictures! And I LOVE your new house! I'll have to get John in here to show him. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to come out and visit! You guys know you're always welcome to come stay with us as well if you ever are in FL (or want to be!)
Cute post and congrats on baby girl #3!

me said...

Hey do you have an ultrasound pic of baby 3 you could add to your slide show? That would be cute.

Emily said...

How adorable! I am so happy you updated your blog :) I also love the slideshow at the top. Your girls are beautiful and I love them so much!

MnM McQuivey's said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me. You have cute girls and you look great!! Congratulations on #3! I just found out that Carmen is expecting her first. You'll have to check out my blog too.
Misty

The Thomas Family said...

Hello Graves family! We miss seeing you guys. Elle has asked for Laura and Georgia quite a few times. We hope all is going great in your new home. I can't wait to hear about the birth of your new little girl. I hope you post pictures soon after. YOu have to make sure and call us when you make it out to Utah. We would love to see you!