Those are so CUTE!!!! I loved being there and seeing all the cute baby outfits people find! I also think it is so wonderful that you live close to your sister, are having a baby at the same time and live within a few blocks from each other!
I swear your oldest has your smile. I'm seeing it more and more in her photos. The pink and blue ribbon idea was cute. I love the photo with your dad. He looks positively beaming! You can tell he loves his daughters, it's all over his face!
Wendy- I found your blog off of Emily's and just thought I would stop by and say hello. Looks like a fun baby shower. You and Tammy are cute prego moms, so exciting you guys are just days apart.
Love the shower! My mom wanted to go, but she was out of town. She was sad she couldn't make it. It looks like you had a blast. I was pregnant with 2 of my sisters too. That's so fun. Your kids will be close! Love the cake and your matching outfits with colored ribbons. Very cute!
4 comments:
Those are so CUTE!!!! I loved being there and seeing all the cute baby outfits people find! I also think it is so wonderful that you live close to your sister, are having a baby at the same time and live within a few blocks from each other!
I swear your oldest has your smile. I'm seeing it more and more in her photos. The pink and blue ribbon idea was cute. I love the photo with your dad. He looks positively beaming! You can tell he loves his daughters, it's all over his face!
Wendy- I found your blog off of Emily's and just thought I would stop by and say hello. Looks like a fun baby shower. You and Tammy are cute prego moms, so exciting you guys are just days apart.
Love the shower! My mom wanted to go, but she was out of town. She was sad she couldn't make it. It looks like you had a blast. I was pregnant with 2 of my sisters too. That's so fun. Your kids will be close! Love the cake and your matching outfits with colored ribbons. Very cute!
Post a Comment