Fun! Happy Birthday Brian! (or was it Laura's birthday? Or Georgia's? Or yours???) We need to get better about remembering birthdays!!! Those pictures are so cute of you guys!
How fun! Who's birthday is it? I am confused!! I thought it was yours in June, Bryan in July, L in January and G in December? It sounds like fun and the pictures are really cute! I love it :) I just love your family. The one with L and her face covered cracks me up!
We miss you guys so much! Thanks for your comment. I think your the one with the clones. But at least we both have some stinkin cute kids!!!! I can't wait to see your next little one. You won't know what to do with yourself if she looks different from the the girls. Anyway, take care and i'm looking forward to the baby pictures soon!
OK, the picture of your daughter with blue teeth made me laugh so much. Does she know you used to do this with brownies? Do you still? Now I am tempted to scan the picture in and upload it. Heh...Maybe I'll wait and email it to her when she is old enough to want to color her hair in crazy colors or something similar and you respond by being all stern and conservative. Hmmm...:) Miss you girl!
Bryan- You have the cutest family!!! You're girls are sooo cute. Congratulations on the new little one on the way. We've (Katie Pratt and I) been finding people from high school on facebook and blogs. It's crazy what the internet can bring. I'm so glad to see that you and your family are doing so good.
7 comments:
Fun! Happy Birthday Brian! (or was it Laura's birthday? Or Georgia's? Or yours???) We need to get better about remembering birthdays!!! Those pictures are so cute of you guys!
How fun! Who's birthday is it? I am confused!! I thought it was yours in June, Bryan in July, L in January and G in December? It sounds like fun and the pictures are really cute! I love it :) I just love your family. The one with L and her face covered cracks me up!
Happy Birthday to whoevers birthday it was! :) Looks like fun and I love that pic of your little girl with the sunglasses on... too cute.
We miss you guys so much! Thanks for your comment. I think your the one with the clones. But at least we both have some stinkin cute kids!!!! I can't wait to see your next little one. You won't know what to do with yourself if she looks different from the the girls. Anyway, take care and i'm looking forward to the baby pictures soon!
You look great!!!!!
You guys are so cute! We cant even wait 'til Ellen is here! Denny and Sunny, We love you all!
OK, the picture of your daughter with blue teeth made me laugh so much. Does she know you used to do this with brownies? Do you still? Now I am tempted to scan the picture in and upload it. Heh...Maybe I'll wait and email it to her when she is old enough to want to color her hair in crazy colors or something similar and you respond by being all stern and conservative. Hmmm...:) Miss you girl!
Bryan- You have the cutest family!!! You're girls are sooo cute. Congratulations on the new little one on the way. We've (Katie Pratt and I) been finding people from high school on facebook and blogs. It's crazy what the internet can bring. I'm so glad to see that you and your family are doing so good.
Post a Comment