9/8/08

Our Crazy Sleepers

(Above) Very typical for her to wake up with her hair this way.
(Below) Very typical for her to go to sleep this way.


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

My hair TOTALLY looks like that when I wake up in the morning too! Poor John who has to look at me every morning! Little Georgia and Laura look super cute though!

JJJAM&S said...

That is so cute! Georgia looks so spunky and Laura looks so angelic.

Emily said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute :) I love these girls :)

me said...

I believe Ralph, the night hair dresser, has now been to your house too.

Lindsay said...

Hey Wendy,
I found the CUTEST little decorative wall hanging with little Ella's name on it! It's so cute that I couldn't resist buying it for you! I called Emily and described it to her and she thought it would match your nursery. It's pink and green and It's ADORABLE! So adorable in fact that I bought one for me too for when we have a little girl! (I'm crazy- I KNOW!) We're pretty sold on the name Ava and they had one in that name as well! Now we just need to bring little Ava into the world!
Will you email me your home address so I can ship it out to you? Here's my email address

work: Lindsay.Thomas@bcbsfl.com
home: Lindsayt333@gmail.com

If something happens that you need to return it, you can return it to any Home Goods store. I looked online and they have several locations near you in Cali.

Good luck with the birth and I'll talk to you soon!
Lindsay

Katie T. said...

I hope Laura didn't get a sore neck. They're both sooo cute. Kaitlyn talks about Laura and Georgia all the time. She so wants to be a big girl like Laura! She loves to give them both hugs!