One man incredibly out numbered by girls...
From the pics it's seems as if there is an obvious difference between the three. The third came with way less hair! I'm excited to see her this Saturday!
They do look so much alike. It is going to be fun watching them grow up! Can you imagine when they are teenagers?!?!
Well if they do all look alike, you could not ask for a better mold! Thahy are adorable little girls and I love them so MUCH!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
From the pics it's seems as if there is an obvious difference between the three. The third came with way less hair! I'm excited to see her this Saturday!
They do look so much alike. It is going to be fun watching them grow up! Can you imagine when they are teenagers?!?!
Well if they do all look alike, you could not ask for a better mold! Thahy are adorable little girls and I love them so MUCH!!!
Post a Comment