12/16/08

Our Three Girls

8 comments:

Emily said...

They are so CUTE!!!! I love all three of your girls :)

Sheryl said...

Love those bubba girls!! They are so sweet, must be cuz they have a sweet mama!

Lindsay said...

These pics are SO CUTE!!! I love how you have them dressed! ADORABLE!

Michelle said...

Your little baby is so cute Wendy! Of course the other two are too, but that baby....

Janet said...

These precious girls are so blessed to have such a great guy to be their daddy. WOW!! They are just darling.

Sheryl said...

Your new look is great! Looks like you found what you needed cuz it is all perfect, just like your little family!

marlene said...

I sure wish I could see these three little angels - they truly are like triplets - so cute!
I hope all is going well for you all. I just substituted 19 5 yr. olds. And I still have energy!
Love you all, Aunt Mar

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

you have the cutest girls!