Everyone tells me that I'm carrying the baby high. It's funny that you mentioned that. And as a matter of fact, yes, I HAVE been having a little trouble breathing lately! A little shortness of breath. That must be why!
I can not believe how cute your little girl is! I love the bib it is pretty much perfect. The pictures of all the girls turn out so good. I can't believe how much Georgia has change, especially! Tell everyone hi and all your girls that Elle says hi!
8 comments:
Ain't that the truth for any accountant daddy! Cute photos of the girls.
Hah, just one of the perks...
Oh how cute! We're looking forward to the arrival of our little "tax deduction" too! Ella is SO ADORABLE!
that baby is adorable!
What a cute picture of Ella. She's growing up so fast.
Everyone tells me that I'm carrying the baby high. It's funny that you mentioned that. And as a matter of fact, yes, I HAVE been having a little trouble breathing lately! A little shortness of breath. That must be why!
I can not believe how cute your little girl is! I love the bib it is pretty much perfect. The pictures of all the girls turn out so good. I can't believe how much Georgia has change, especially! Tell everyone hi and all your girls that Elle says hi!
Awe, your baby is so cute! It's fun to find you on here!!
Post a Comment