Oh little Ella is a doll! I know you are going to laugh at this but she does remind me a little of my grandmother, Ella Mae - her eyes or something. She's adorable. All your little girls are sooooo cute and full of personality plus.
How Cute! I just have the cutest nieces..thank you for raising them and being such a great mommy! I love the bath pictures, really cute. Can't believe she'll be one yrs old..wow!
These are SO UNBELIEVABLE ADORABLE!!! What a cutie! I can't wait til Cam can smile for the camera and pose for professional shots! She looks so precious!
Tucker you are so beautiful. It was so nice to see you. I hope we do get to introduce our families soon I believe in arranged marriage now that I am a mother and my son simply has to meet your little girls!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness Wendy, these turned out adorable!
Absolutely love them!! That is one adorable bubba!
Oh little Ella is a doll! I know you are going to laugh at this but she does remind me a little of my grandmother, Ella Mae - her eyes or something. She's adorable. All your little girls are sooooo cute and full of personality plus.
The bathtub photos are adorable.
How Cute! I just have the cutest nieces..thank you for raising them and being such a great mommy! I love the bath pictures, really cute. Can't believe she'll be one yrs old..wow!
Hi Wendy,
I just looked again at the blog and Ella is as precious as ever. These pics are darling. Wish I could hold her right now.
she is adorable!!!
These are SO UNBELIEVABLE ADORABLE!!! What a cutie! I can't wait til Cam can smile for the camera and pose for professional shots! She looks so precious!
Tucker you are so beautiful. It was so nice to see you. I hope we do get to introduce our families soon I believe in arranged marriage now that I am a mother and my son simply has to meet your little girls!
Post a Comment