She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her personality even more. You are rasing a sweetheart :) I am going to miss you all so much, I am glad you blog! Then I get updates of the three cuties and their fun parents :)
I can't believe how grown up Laura looks. I can actually see what she will look like as a young woman. How I love this little gal - she's a doll! Her hair looks red - is it still blond? Give her a love from her Aunt Mar.
I love my sweet little niece! I always wondered what my children and my nephews and nieces would look like. Laura is truely beautiful inside and out! I can't believe how grown up she is, life just goes by so fast.
Hey Wendy! John just told us the FUNNIEST story about him and Brian and a little joke that they used to have. Tell Brian that John says he is #1. He should know what he's talking about. I'll let Brian tell you the rest to save them both embarrassment from everyone! Those silly boys! Always good fora laugh! I'm looking forward to finally meeting you all in person in March at Emily's wedding!
6 comments:
She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her personality even more. You are rasing a sweetheart :) I am going to miss you all so much, I am glad you blog! Then I get updates of the three cuties and their fun parents :)
I'm beginning to think my niece has singled out a favorite shirt.
I can't believe how grown up Laura looks. I can actually see what she will look like as a young woman. How I love this little gal - she's a doll! Her hair looks red - is it still blond?
Give her a love from her Aunt Mar.
What a doll! Her lips are so pink it almost looks like she's wearing lipstick! She's a cutie :)
I love my sweet little niece! I always wondered what my children and my nephews and nieces would look like. Laura is truely beautiful inside and out! I can't believe how grown up she is, life just goes by so fast.
Hey Wendy!
John just told us the FUNNIEST story about him and Brian and a little joke that they used to have. Tell Brian that John says he is #1. He should know what he's talking about. I'll let Brian tell you the rest to save them both embarrassment from everyone! Those silly boys! Always good fora laugh!
I'm looking forward to finally meeting you all in person in March at Emily's wedding!
Post a Comment