12/27/07

Christmas 2007











5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wendy,
I saw your link on Emily's blog. I'm so glad you decided to do a blog too! Your pictures are SO CUTE! We love your Christmas card too! We just received it a few days ago.
Jeff Almberg is in town visiting us and wanted me to tell you and Brian hello. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! We hope to make it out there to California sometime soon so we can actually meet!
Take care and happy holidays!

Emily said...

What adorable pictures! I love it :) I feel like I was there!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I have renamed my blog, for security purposes, it is http://starringemily.blogspot.com/
Just wanted you to know! Thanks, Emily

Kristy said...

I'm glad that I found your blog! It's fun to see your family. You girls are so cute!!