One man incredibly out numbered by girls...
Adorable pictures! And John and I just heard the exciting news, congratulations on baby #3!
What beautiful pictures! I am so excited about the arrival of a third edition of the Graves family! I was just thinking how lovely it would be to hold another baby!
Sister-in-law update you blog already. The baby loves to climb up on my lap and look at the pics but she's cranky today because she's seen all these.
Baby #3? congrats! you have such beautiful children.
Totally need an update Wendy! Any fun pictures or stories :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable pictures! And John and I just heard the exciting news, congratulations on baby #3!
What beautiful pictures! I am so excited about the arrival of a third edition of the Graves family! I was just thinking how lovely it would be to hold another baby!
Sister-in-law update you blog already. The baby loves to climb up on my lap and look at the pics but she's cranky today because she's seen all these.
Baby #3? congrats! you have such beautiful children.
Totally need an update Wendy! Any fun pictures or stories :)
Post a Comment