Wendy! I am so happy to have your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy - you look great :) I love blogs - they finally make it possible for me to stay in touch with people even though I am incapable of writing letters.
Many hugs, Sara (cankiel)
Do you mind if I link you to my blog? (saraposner.blogspot.com)
WENNNNNDDDYYYY!! How are you? And you're up to number 3 I see...I've stopped at number 2...for awhile! :)great to see you bloggin, drop my blog to see whats been happening with me...I think it's been 10yrs since I last spoke to you!!! WAYYY tooo long!
Tuck! You look beautiful! So glad I found your site on Perry's. Nice to catch up with what is happening in your life. To see what I am up to check out our page at aaronalita.blogspot.com ;)
4 comments:
Looking so cute Wendy!
Wendy! I am so happy to have your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy - you look great :) I love blogs - they finally make it possible for me to stay in touch with people even though I am incapable of writing letters.
Many hugs, Sara (cankiel)
Do you mind if I link you to my blog? (saraposner.blogspot.com)
WENNNNNDDDYYYY!! How are you? And you're up to number 3 I see...I've stopped at number 2...for awhile! :)great to see you bloggin, drop my blog to see whats been happening with me...I think it's been 10yrs since I last spoke to you!!! WAYYY tooo long!
Tuck! You look beautiful! So glad I found your site on Perry's. Nice to catch up with what is happening in your life. To see what I am up to check out our page at aaronalita.blogspot.com ;)
Post a Comment