I can't wait to see pictures of little Ella when she arrives! Hopefully she won't keep you waiting too much longer! You look CUTE! I love the baby bump- hopefully I'll have one soon too!
I can't believe you are forty weeks! You looks so good. I hope when I am pregnant next I will look half as good as you at 30 weeks. I can't wait to see her!
6 comments:
I have never seen a more amazing looking over due pregnant beauty before in my life! Good luck cuz any day now. I can't wait to see pictures!
I can't wait to see pictures of little Ella when she arrives! Hopefully she won't keep you waiting too much longer! You look CUTE! I love the baby bump- hopefully I'll have one soon too!
I can't believe you are forty weeks! You looks so good. I hope when I am pregnant next I will look half as good as you at 30 weeks. I can't wait to see her!
You are one hot momma! I told that girl it will be really fun when she comes out, cuz she has a fab family just waiting!
I am so excited for Ella to come! I love her already :)
You look great, but I'm also thinking how miserable you must be. I really hope you've had your baby by now!
Post a Comment