I love the girls expressions as they slide down the snow with their daddy. The fair is so fun. It's great that you guys go every year. Can't believe you ventured out that far in your physical state. Do I dare say crazy or just desperate? I think Friday's going to be the day. There are some folks praying real hard for her to come on Friday.(Isn't that her namesake's b-day?) Looking forward to seeing the newest Graves.
7 comments:
I love the girls expressions as they slide down the snow with their daddy. The fair is so fun. It's great that you guys go every year. Can't believe you ventured out that far in your physical state. Do I dare say crazy or just desperate? I think Friday's going to be the day. There are some folks praying real hard for her to come on Friday.(Isn't that her namesake's b-day?) Looking forward to seeing the newest Graves.
CUTE PICTURES!!! I LOVE the fair! You all look so cute! So... did you have any contractions there?
What cute pictures and comments! I love the pictures of the girls with the snow!
I love this family, you are all so adorable! I especially got the giggles with the cow picture and Wendy!
nothing like the fair to give you some contractions. The smell usually does it for me, even when I'm not pregnant!
Very cute blog Wendy. I love seeing the pictures of you and your family. Thanks for sharing!
Maybe if you went down the slide you would have had contractions!!!
love ya!
I hope you have your baby this week! :) The fair looks fun, I hope Chris & I make it there this year!
Post a Comment