9/18/08

She's Finally Here!! Born September 15th





Better late than never!
10 days overdue - Went to the doctor Monday morning and he said I was dialated to a 5 and get to labor and delivery! That night our 3rd baby girl was finally born,
9 lb 12 oz!







17 comments:

Sara said...

Aaaaw - she is so cute. Congratulations to all of you! Hope you get some sleep the next few days! :)

Hugs.

Jenn said...

she is beautiful! glad everything went well! please let us know if you need anything!!

TheHardyFamily said...

I have been waiting for this post!!! Congratulations! She is just as amazing as her sisters. She is beautiful and so are you Wendy! We love you.

MnM McQuivey's said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that she's here! She is so beautiful! You look great, tired, but beautiful! I hope you can get some rest.

me said...

They always come out so perfect. She's as cute as the other two were. The pic of her big sister holding and looking at her is a sweet one!

Lindsay said...

YAH!!! She's finally here and absolutely ADORABLE! And what a little butterball! She was almost 10 pounds! Were your other girls that large and in charge? :)

You look great by the way! How many people can say that after having an almost 10 pounder!
Cute pictures!

Emily said...

YEAH!!! She is beautiful Wendy!! Your looking amazing and pretty in those pictures by the way! I can't wait to hold her!!! She looks so much like your other girls. They look so much like you and Bryan! What a blessing to have another angel in our lives!

Emily said...

YEAH!!! She is beautiful Wendy!! Your looking amazing and pretty in those pictures by the way! I can't wait to hold her!!! She looks so much like your other girls. They look so much like you and Bryan! What a blessing to have another angel in our lives!

sgwinfrey said...

Wow, she is beautiful I love her cheeks. I love the pictures of the sisters with her too. You have a beautiful family.

The Thomas Family said...

I can't believe she is finally here! She just wanted to make quite an entrance, and she did! Way to go getting a ten pound baby out. You are incredible. And you look amazing in those pictures. I love how you can already tell how much Laura and Georgia love her. Now your family is just that much more beautiful, if that was even possible. Congratulations Graves family!

Jacobson Five said...

Wendy,
Congratulations, she is beautiful.
Remember me? Audrey (Chiapelli). Found your blog on perry's, hopes it's okay. You look great and your fam is super cute.
Best of luck with the new one.

Sheryl said...

Yay! She is here! So she finally decided she could arrive. You did great, you all look happy and perfect! You are amazing!

Kristy said...

Congratulations Wendy! Isn't it nice to finally have her here/out! It's even better to get to cuddle. Good luck getting sleep though...I'll be thinking about you.

Wayne & Kate said...

Congrats Wendy! Kathleen was so excited to tell everyone in RS! And I absolutely LOVE the name! Miss you!

Denny and Sunny said...

She is so sweet, we cant wait to come visit!!

Anonymous said...

seeing all the pictures made me cry! I'ts neat seeing my brother and his family grow. Also, motherhood is awesome...thanks Wendy for bring these sweet little angels in our life!! I love being an Aunt! Love you all.
Katie T.

Renee said...

Oh my Wendy, you're girls are beautiful just like you! (Hello from the past...it's me, Ottley.) I found her blog through Perry's. HOW ARE YOU???? We need to chat--my email is tanoboy1@yahoo.com. I've missed you!