One man incredibly out numbered by girls...
Such a wonderful day! I loved her blessing, you got a special little girl in your life!!! I loved holding her and can't wait to see you all again!
Your Dad's expressions in photos are the best. It's so obvious how much he loves his kids and grandkids. Great pic of him and the babies! Sorry to have missed the girls at Halloween. Hope everyone is feeling better!
I wish that we could have been there! We had our Primary Program that day. You and Tammy are so beautiful...just like the two new babies.
Aww Wendy you have such a beautiful family. You look so happy. congrat's on number 1, 2, and 3 since I didn't know you had any yet.
Gorgeous baby, gorgeous mama. Love you girl!
How precious! Your family is so dang cute.
What a special day! Your mom always pick beautiful blessing dresses! How fun to have three little girls!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Such a wonderful day! I loved her blessing, you got a special little girl in your life!!! I loved holding her and can't wait to see you all again!
Your Dad's expressions in photos are the best. It's so obvious how much he loves his kids and grandkids. Great pic of him and the babies! Sorry to have missed the girls at Halloween. Hope everyone is feeling better!
I wish that we could have been there! We had our Primary Program that day. You and Tammy are so beautiful...just like the two new babies.
Aww Wendy you have such a beautiful family. You look so happy. congrat's on number 1, 2, and 3 since I didn't know you had any yet.
Gorgeous baby, gorgeous mama. Love you girl!
How precious! Your family is so dang cute.
What a special day! Your mom always pick beautiful blessing dresses!
How fun to have three little girls!!
Post a Comment