7/16/08

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


7 months along!




6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday mama! Those pictures were so cute! When in September are you due? Do you guys have a name yet?

MnM McQuivey's said...

Happy Birthday! You look so happy and FABULOUS!

Emily said...

Those Pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing what G said when the doorbell rings! That makes me feel so special, I am glad she is bonding more with me, because I just love her! I want to spend time with you guys this weekend! How long will your family be down this weekend after the shower? L. has been asking for a sleepover forever and I could do it on Saturday to Sunday and go to church with you guys. Let me know if this is a good time! I am moving to Newport Beach by the way!!! I am so excited :)

Kristy said...

Happy (late) birthday Wendy. You look great. I hope you are feeling well too.

Sals said...

hey happy birthday - you're looking pretty great I must say! oh...and YES!! I do remember the snake!!! My sister and I were due the same day (with Layne) how's that??? Except I went 2 weeks early and she went 2 weeks late which means they're now a month apart!! :)

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

You look fabulous! What a beautiful pregnant woman you are! I peek every now and then at your blog, I hope you don't mind. Congratulations on another girl! I love having 3 girls! I hope all is well with your family. When I visit my parents, we don't get to see you anymore. :( We'll just keep checking your blog for updates. HA